Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low-carb almond flour bread with poached eggs & turkey sausage. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage is something which I have loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to jump to Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage, you may want to read through this brief appealing nutritious ideas about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking isn’t a top priority in the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on Earth. In actuality, far too people have left understanding how to cook important in their lives. Which means that individuals usually rely on foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the time to prepare healthful food to our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches whenever we often add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into creating an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many thoughts in this article and the hope is that these thoughts will not just allow you to get off to a fantastic beginning for ending the lunch R-UT all of us look for ourselves at at some point or another but also to use new things all on your own.
Try sandwiches with various breads. Contrary to popular belief, my kids love trying new ideas. It’s an uncommon attribute which is why I’m extremely grateful. Trust me I know all too well how fortunate I am. My youngest however, includes a little issue with thick or crusty bread. Her favorite sandwich choice has become Hawaiian candy rolls. We put the meat, mustard, cheese, and pickle inside her roll as if it were a bun and she’s thrilled. You can broil this on your oven for a couple of minutes for a rare sandwich treat. The cooking area is very minimal and you also usually do not need to have in depth comprehension of anything to get ready or enjoy those simple treats. Other great bread ideas consist of croissants with cheese and ham or chicken salad, taco pitas (another great favorite in our household), and paninis (this works well in case you have a George Foreman grill or even a panini press).
While this is in no way the end all be guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it’s very good food for thought. The expectation is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so you are able to prepare wonderful lunches for your own family without needing to perform too horribly much heavy cooking through the practice.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook low-carb almond flour bread with poached eggs & turkey sausage using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage:
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ground turkey sausage.
- Get 1/4 of white onion, diced small.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of finely shredded cheese of your choice.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of 90 -second Almond flour bread.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of almond flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage:
- Make almond flour bread by mixing the flour, oil, salt, baking powder and egg in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds and then invert onto cutting board. Slice in half. If you want the texture to be a little stiffer and less like egg bread, pop in the toaster. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot. Set aside..
- In a small frying pan, heat a little oil or butter and saute the onions until soft. Add ground turkey and brown. Optional: add a little heat to the meat with cayenne pepper or a spiced salt. Pour sausage and onions over bread..
- Bring about 4 cups of salted water to a low boil in a small pot. When the water is just beginning to boil, crack open and drop two eggs in on opposite sides of the pan. Boil for 3-5 mins, until the white of the egg sets. Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs, carefully shaking off the water and place on top of sausage and bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and slice open the egg so all that delicious yolk pours out and soaks into the bread..
- Add salt and pepper as you like and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food low-carb almond flour bread with poached eggs & turkey sausage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!