Ugali (Mix Flour) & Coconut Oil Omena (serves 2).
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ugali (mix flour) & coconut oil omena (serves 2). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ugali (Mix Flour) & Coconut Oil Omena (serves 2) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Ugali (Mix Flour) & Coconut Oil Omena (serves 2) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Before you jump to Ugali (Mix Flour) & Coconut Oil Omena (serves 2), you might want to look at this brief appealing healthful tips about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not just a high priority in the lives of every man, woman, or child on Earth. In fact, far too individuals have made understanding how to cook important within their own lives. This means that individuals often exist on power foods and boxed mixes rather than taking your time and effort to prepare healthful meals to the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we often resort to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into building a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You may see many thoughts in this guide and the expectation is that these ideas won’t only allow you to get off to a fantastic start for finishing the lunch R-UT all of us seem to find ourselves in at a certain point or another but also to use new things all on your very own.
First of all, perhaps not all great lunches require actual cooking in order to prepare. A few of them are going to require the use of this microwave and a few of them will want to be cooked or at least prepared beforehand and reheated. Your choices are virtually limitless when you understand the creative concept that really must be inplace. You also need to see that many of these thoughts are so simple you may wonder why on earth you haven’t ever looked at them. I certainly hope that some of these ideas will get main features within your home.
While this is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it is excellent food for thought. The expectation is that will get your own creative juices flowing so you are able to prepare wonderful lunches for your own family without needing to perform too terribly much heavy cooking from the practice.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ugali (mix flour) & coconut oil omena (serves 2) using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ugali (Mix Flour) & Coconut Oil Omena (serves 2):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packet white maize flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of locally ground white maize flour.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Omena, 1 onion, 1 Tomato, 1 Garlic clove,inch piece Ginger.
Steps to make Ugali (Mix Flour) & Coconut Oil Omena (serves 2):
- Bring, 1 and a half cups water to boil.
- Stir in the the 2 flour types in equal ratio until you achieve a good texture (to your preference).
- Reduce the heat and cover then allow to cook until it holds together well. (You could taste by pinching a small piece, it should be malleable and firm).
- Bring the Omena to boil in water that just covers it.) You may add a tablespoon of vinegar for some extra taste).
- Once the water is done, reduce the heat and dry the Omena until crisp.
- Add 2 tablespoon of coconut oil and the onions then cook until the onions are soft, then add the ground or grated ginger and garlic.
- Finally add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt,(you may add any other spices, black pepper, mixed herbs etc) reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve with the Ugali and a vegetable of your choice. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ugali (mix flour) & coconut oil omena (serves 2) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!