Dark Chocolate Afghans.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dark chocolate afghans. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate Afghans is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate Afghans is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you decide to leap to Dark Chocolate Afghans, you may want to read through this quick attention-grabbing healthful suggestions about Wholesome Cooking Is Crucial for Families
When it comes to cooking healthful meals for our own families, there is always some level of dissention among the ranks. The good news is there are recipes which are very healthy but the wholesome nature of the recipes is significantly disguised. What they do not know in these instances shouldn’t attract harm their manner (outside of allergies, which will not be discounted ).
Healthful cooking can be difficult since many folks do not want to spend time planning and preparing meals which our own families refuse to eat. At precisely the exact same timewe need our families to be healthy so that we are feeling pressured to learn new and improved ways of cooking well balanced meals to the family to enjoy (and regrettably in a few instances scorn).
There are many who will assert that cooking healthy food costs more than simply cooking the prepackaged meals that pack in the calories and additives. The truth of the situation is that when you compare the costs with the health care bills of their long run for failing to do so, they seem rather slight by comparison. Yes, great food costs more money. Oftentimes, that is a simple fact of life. However, by learning portion control and eating the appropriate portions you just may discover that you’re now spending less you adapt to the proper levels of food that you must be consuming in order to keep a strong and active way of life.
It’s those little actions that you take towards your goal of cooking well balanced meals for your family which will matter a lot more than any creature leap. Before you know it that you may discover that you have more energy and a greater understanding of overall health than you would have imagined before changing up your eating customs. If this isn’t sufficient to encourage you nevertheless, you may always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes once you lose a size or two.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate afghans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Afghans:
- Make ready of Biscuits.
- Take 200 grams of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Dutch cocoa powder (a very dark cocoa powder).
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed weetbix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Make ready of Icing.
- Prepare 70 grams of Dark chocolate.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Afghans:
- Melt the butter and mix in sugar..
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder and stir to combine..
- Fold in weetbix and coconut until just combined..
- With your hands, roll golf balls sized amounts of mixture into a ball and places on a baking tray. Flatten the ball with your fingers so that the biscuit is approx 3 cm thick..
- Bake at 360°F for 15 minutes. Leave to cool on the tray for 10 mins then transfer to a wire rack until cold..
- To make icing, melt the chocolate until liquid and then spread on top of each biscuit. Enjoy!.
- Extra: you can place a walnut on the top of each biscuit or sprinkle with your favorite decorative sprinkle. I'm boring, i like mine plain with a cup of tea!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dark chocolate afghans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!