Chicken and Pineapple Curry.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and pineapple curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Pineapple Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken and Pineapple Curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Before you soar to Chicken and Pineapple Curry, you may want to read through this limited intriguing healthier suggestions about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not just a top priority from the lives of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In fact, much too individuals have forced understanding how to cook a priority within their own lives. This means that people frequently rely on convenience foods and boxed mixes rather than just taking your time and effort to prepare healthy meals to our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches when we frequently resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product rather than putting our creative efforts into building a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will notice many ideas in this article and the expectation is that these ideas won’t only enable you to get off to a fantastic start for ending the lunch rut we all seem to find ourselves at at a certain time or another but in addition to test new things all on your own.
To start with, perhaps not all fantastic lunches need actual cooking in order to organize. Many of them will require using this microwave and some of them are going to need to be cooked or prepared in advance and reheated. The choices are virtually limitless as soon as you understand the creative concept that really must be in place. You also need to realize that many of these notions are so simple you may wonder why on earth you have never looked at them. I hope that a few of these ideas will become chief features within your home.
While this is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is good food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your creative juices flowing so that you could prepare excellent lunches for the own family without the need to complete too horribly much heavy cooking in the approach.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and pineapple curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Make ready 3 medium of granny smith apples.
- Prepare 1 medium of pineapple.
- Take 2 of thumb size pieces of ginger.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground almond.
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Make ready 1 small of onion.
- Make ready 3 of chicken breasts.
- Get 75 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of knob of butter.
Instructions to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple..
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side..
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl..
- Chop the pineapple and chicken..
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts..
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins..
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well..
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well..
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken and pineapple curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!