Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kids' protein powder / ragi health drink. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to leap to Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink, you might want to read this shorter interesting healthy suggestions about Cooking Basics for Newbies
In regards to cooking, it’s very important to take into account that everyone else started somewhere. I do not know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There’s a good deal of learning which needs to be completed as a way to be a prolific cook and there is always room for advancement. Not only do you will need to begin with the basics when it comes to cooking however you nearly must start when understanding how to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Which usually means that at any particular time in your cooking cycles there is quite probably someone somewhere that is worse or better at cooking more than you. Take advantage of this because the best have bad days in terms of cooking. There are a number of people who cook for several reasons. Some cook as a way to eat and live although some cook simply because they actually enjoy the whole process of ingestion. Some cook through the times of emotional upheaval yet others cookout of utter boredom. No matter your reason behind cooking or learning to cook you should begin with the fundamentals.
First thing which you have to learn is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of brand new and at times foreign sounding terms you may find in common recipes. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe success or failure. You need to find a way to find a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you’re not entirely certain what is meant by”folding at the eggs” it is in your best interests to look this up.
You will also detect as your own experience and confidence develops that you will find your self more and more frequently improvising while you proceed and adjusting recipes to meet your own personal preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or want to create a recipe somewhat less or more spicy in flavor you can make simple adjustments along the way in order to achieve this goal. Quite simply you will begin punctually to create recipes of one’s personal. And that’s something which you wont of necessity learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners but you would never know if you did not master those simple cooking skills.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kids' protein powder / ragi health drink using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink:
- Make ready 1 cup of Sprouted Ragi /Finger millet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- Take 1/4 cup of Peanuts.
- Get 1/4 cup of Pistachio.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk powder (after grinding) – optional.
- Make ready of Making drink:.
- Take 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Protein powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Milk powder(for horlicks taste).
- Get 1 tsp of Sweetener of choice.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Cocoa powder (or) 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder (or) 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract (as preferred by kids or omit these).
Steps to make Kids' Protein powder / Ragi health drink:
- ~Recipe video~: youtu.be/6TLUxK53ZVA.
- Soak Ragi for 4 hours to overnight. Drain and tie it onto a cotton cloth and keep in warm place for sprouting. It will sprout in 1 or 2 days based on weather conditions.
- Dry roast the nuts given in the ingredients and set aside. Roast the sprouted Ragi until colour changes slightly and turns aromatic..
- Remove from heat once done. Cool down completely & grind in pulse mode until powdered. Store it in a airtight container..
- Add Milk to a pan. Once it starts to boil, add protein powder, Milk powder, preferred sweetener and flavouring of choice. You can also have as such for horlicks taste..
- Rich & creamy weight gaining protein milk is done..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kids' protein powder / ragi health drink recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!