Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, power snap cookies (gluten free/protein/low fat/carb) 1.1. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to soar to Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1, you may want to read this limited intriguing healthy strategies about Healthful Cooking Is Crucial for Families
In regards to cooking healthful meals for our own families, there’s obviously some degree of dissention among the ranks. The fantastic thing is there are recipes that are very healthy but also the healthful temperament of those recipes is somewhat disguised. What they do not know in these instances truly should not attract harm their way (outside allergies, which should not be discounted ).
Wholesome cooking can be difficult since many folks do not desire to spend time preparing and planning meals which our own families won’t eat. At the exact same time, we need our own families to be healthy so that we feel pressured to learn new and improved ways of cooking healthy foods for the family to love (and regrettably in some instances scorn).
There are numerous that will argue that ingesting healthy food costs more than just cooking the more healthy food items that pack in the additives and calories. The truth of the situation is that when you compare the costs with the medical bills for the long run for a failure to accomplish this, they seem rather slight by comparison. Yes, decent food costs additional money. In many cases, that is a very simple fact of everyday life. However, by learning portion control and eating the appropriate portions you just may discover that you are now spending less as you adapt to the right amounts of food that you should be consuming so as to maintain a balanced and busy way of life.
It’s those small steps you take towards your goal of cooking healthy foods for the family that will matter a lot more than any leap. Before you realize it that you will find that you all have greater energy and a much better sense of overall health than you would have envisioned before changing your eating habits. If that is not enough to encourage you however, you can always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes once you lose a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook power snap cookies (gluten free/protein/low fat/carb) 1.1 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of splenda.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt Nonfat (70 cals).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 of egg whites (50 cals).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of soy protein isolate powder (225 cals).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1:
- Mix yogurt, Splenda, egg whites, vanilla in a bowl until well combined. One revision that works is replacing the Yogurt with simply water. (Decrease amount to 6 Tablespoons, cookie and mixture will be a bit more foamy in texture).
- In another larger bowl mix protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually mix in liquids..
- The protein powder will make it a bit hard to mix well. After mixed, put in refrig covered for 30 min to make it easier to handle (optional).
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Shape dough into walnut sized balls and placed on a untreated baking sheet. Press cookie ball with bottom of a glass to flatten, they should become about a 1.5 inch parameter and 1/4 inch thick.. Little thin is okay. they do not spread much when baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown. If you used yogurt, they will be chewy, if you used water, they will be a bit more tender and foamy. Longer they sit out, the harder they become. After a day or two, they harden to the point of something resembling a ginger snap. I'm going to attempt higher baking temp/time in the future maybe speed this process up..
- Should make about 14 cookies.. They are a total of little under 400 calories for all of them.. Mostly protein. (Water modification will make this 300 with near zero carbs).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food power snap cookies (gluten free/protein/low fat/carb) 1.1 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!