Sweet And Spicy Mackerel Tuna (Tongkol).
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet and spicy mackerel tuna (tongkol). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet And Spicy Mackerel Tuna (Tongkol) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet And Spicy Mackerel Tuna (Tongkol) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Before you decide to bounce to Sweet And Spicy Mackerel Tuna (Tongkol), you might want to read this short intriguing healthy ideas about Cooking Basics for Newbies
When it comes to cooking, it’s very important to take into account that everybody started somewhere. I don’t know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There is a whole lot of learning which must be carried out in order to develop into prolific cook and then there is definitely room for advancement. Not only can you will need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost should start when learning to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
This usually means that at any given time in your cooking cycle cycles there is quite probably some one somewhere that is worse or better at cooking more compared to you personally. Take advantage of this as even the very best have bad days in terms of cooking. There are many men and women who cook for several factors. Some cook as a way to consume and survive although some cook since they actually enjoy the process of cooking. Some cook during times of emotional trauma yet others cook out of absolute boredom. No matter your reason behind cooking or learning to cook you need to begin with the fundamentals.
The good news is that as soon as you’ve heard the fundamentals of cooking it’s unlikely that you will ever have to relearn them. Which means that you may constantly build up and expand your cooking skills. Since you know new recipes and increase your culinary skills and talents you will realize that preparing your meals from scratch is much more rewarding than preparing prepackaged meals that are purchased from the shelves of your regional supermarkets.
You will also detect as your experience and confidence grows that you will find yourself increasingly more frequently improvising while you proceed and adjusting meals to fulfill your personal preferences. If you’d like more or less of ingredients or would like to create a recipe somewhat less or more hot in flavor that can be made simple adjustments on the way so as to achieve this objective. Quite simply you will start punctually to create meals of one’s very own. And that is something which you will not necessarily learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners however, you’d never learn if you did not master those basic cooking abilities.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sweet and spicy mackerel tuna (tongkol) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet And Spicy Mackerel Tuna (Tongkol):
- Make ready 1 of Mackerel tuna.
- Make ready 2 of red chilies – chopped.
- Get 8 of cayenne peppers – chopped.
- Prepare 6 of shallots – chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic- chopped.
- Prepare 3 inch of ginger – chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato cut into 6 or 8 slices.
- Prepare 3 of Table spoons Sweet soy sauce.
- Get To taste of sugar.
- Get To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare To taste of pepper (optional).
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take 100 ml of water.
Steps to make Sweet And Spicy Mackerel Tuna (Tongkol):
- Cut mackerel into small pieces and wash..
- Heat cooking oil and fry mackerel until golden brown or a half cook. Set a side.
- Clean up the pan and heat cooking oil in the pan. Add chopped red chili,cayenne,shallot,garlic,ginger,saute until fragrant..
- Add water,tomato, sweet soy sauce,sugar and stir well..
- When it is boiling and tomato is tender add mackerel, chicken powder and pepper,stir well and simmer for 2 minutes then taste it..
- When everything's done transfer to the serving dish and serve it with white rice…
- And then happy cooking everyone.. warm regards from 🇲🇨🇲🇨 🙏.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet and spicy mackerel tuna (tongkol) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!