Curry Satay Chicken Skewer.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, curry satay chicken skewer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something that I have loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Curry Satay Chicken Skewer, you may want to look at this quick fascinating healthy guidelines about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not a top priority in the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In fact, much too individuals have left learning to cook important in their own lives. Which usually means that we usually rely on foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the time to prepare healthful meals to our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches when we usually resort to your can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or any other such product instead of putting our creative efforts into building an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will see many thoughts in this guide and the expectation is that these thoughts will not only allow you to get off to a great start for finishing the lunch rut most of us seem to find ourselves at at some point or another but in addition to try new things on your own.
To begin with, maybe not all of wonderful lunches require actual cooking in order to organize. A number of them are going to require using their microwave and a few of them will need to be cooked or at least prepared beforehand and reheated. Your options are virtually limitless once you comprehend the creative concept that must be set up. You should also find that a number of these notions are so simple that you will wonder why on earth you haven’t ever considered them. I hope that some of these ideas will end up chief features within your home.
While this is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is good food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you are able to prepare excellent lunches for your own family without needing to perform too horribly much heavy cooking through the process.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Make ready 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Take 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Get 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food curry satay chicken skewer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!