Pina Colada chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pina colada chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pina Colada chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pina Colada chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to leap to Pina Colada chicken, you might want to read through this brief intriguing nutritious tips about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not just a priority in the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too individuals have made learning to cook important in their lives. Which means that we usually exist on convenience foods and boxed blends instead of taking the effort to prepare healthy food for our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches once we often resort to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product rather than putting our creative efforts into making an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may notice many thoughts in this article and the expectation is that these ideas won’t only enable you to get off to a terrific beginning for finishing the lunch R-UT all of us seem to find ourselves in at a certain point or another but in addition to use new things all on your own.
First of all, not all of terrific lunches need actual cooking as a way to organize. A number of them will require the use of their microwave and a few of them are going to need to be cooked or prepared before hand and reheated. Your choices are virtually limitless as soon as you understand the creative concept that must be in place. You also need to find that many of these notions are so simple that you may wonder why in the world you haven’t ever considered them. I certainly hope that a few of these ideas will end up chief features within your home.
While this is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it’s very good food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you can prepare excellent lunches for the own family without needing to accomplish too terribly much heavy cooking at the process.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pina colada chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pina Colada chicken:
- Get of chicken.
- Get 10 large of chicken breasts boneless and skinless.
- Get 1/2 stick of margarine.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of sauce/ glaze.
- Get 16 1/2 oz of coconut water.
- Get 2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of pineapple juice, for thickener.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch, for thickener.
- Make ready 20 oz of can of crushed pineapple.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Pina Colada chicken:
- Season the chicken. Heat margarine and pan fry/poach the chicken in margarine..
- Preheat oven 400 ° Fahrenheit.
- When browned on both sides, add pineapple juice, crushed pineapple, and coconut water. Let cook till chicken is done, on the stove top. Then remove chicken from pan. Add sugar..
- Mix quarter cup of pineapple juice and cornstarch. Add to juices stirring constantly when it thickens add chicken back into the sauce covering the chicken..
- Put into oven, after the chicken is coated. Let bake for 30 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
- Serve with pina colada rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361856-pina-colada-rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pina colada chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!