Honey Mustard Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, honey mustard chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Mustard Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Honey Mustard Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Before you decide to jump to Honey Mustard Chicken, you might want to read through this small attention-grabbing healthy strategies about Healthy Cooking is a Must for Families
When it comes to cooking wholesome meals for our own families, there’s obviously some amount of dissention among the ranks. The fantastic thing is there are recipes that are very healthy but the healthful nature of these recipes is somewhat disguised. What they don’t know in these instances truly should not attract harm their manner (out allergies, which will never be ignored).
Nutritious cooking is often difficult since most people don’t want to spend some time preparing and planning meals which our families will not eat. At the exact same timewe need our families to be healthy so that we feel pressured to master improved and new ways of cooking healthy foods for the family to enjoy (and regrettably in some instances scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight change; it’s a lifestyle change that should be implemented one step at the same time. You don’t need to get to your kitchen and through out every tiny thing which you deem’Bad’ simply work to not buy these items when they’ve already been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing fats for food preparation and also you may realize that you have made a vitally important stage in the procedure for incorporating healthy eating and cooking habits in your house.
It’s those small measures you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter far greater than any creature leap. Before you realize it you will discover that you have more energy and a greater understanding of general wellbeing than you would have imagined before changing your eating customs. If that isn’t enough to encourage you nevertheless, you could check out the excuse to shop for new clothes once you lose a size or 2.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook honey mustard chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mustard.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Make ready to taste of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornstarch (for thickening sauce, adds 1 point).
Steps to make Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased baking pan..
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well..
- Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is done..
- *Optional step, adds 1 SmartPoint* Mix 1 tbsp cornstarch with 1 tbsp water. Pour pan juices into sauce pan, add cornstarch mixture. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until sauce thickens. Pour sauce over chicken and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food honey mustard chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!