Apple pie oatmeal. A warm embrace on a cold winter day, this Apple Pie Oatmeal will remind you of delicious apple pie, but will leave you feeling. Creamy gluten-free oats sweetened with dates and served over a bed of baked cinnamon apples. The perfect weekday or lazy weekend breakfast.
In fact, if you have the ingredients, it will take you longer to read about it than to make it, and you'll use no more dishes than. Tired of eating regular oats all day. Just like their namesake, these Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies are full of fruit and lots of warm spices.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, apple pie oatmeal. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A warm embrace on a cold winter day, this Apple Pie Oatmeal will remind you of delicious apple pie, but will leave you feeling. Creamy gluten-free oats sweetened with dates and served over a bed of baked cinnamon apples. The perfect weekday or lazy weekend breakfast.
Apple pie oatmeal is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Apple pie oatmeal is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you decide to bounce to Apple pie oatmeal, you may want to look at this quick exciting wholesome strategies about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not a high priority at the lives of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In reality, far too individuals have made understanding how to cook important within their own lives. This usually means that we usually exist on foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the time to prepare healthy meals to the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches whenever we usually resort to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into making an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will see many thoughts in this guide and the hope is that these ideas won’t just enable you to get off to a fantastic beginning for finishing the lunch rut all of us seem to find ourselves in at any time or another but also to test new things all on your own.
Take to sandwiches with unique breads. Surprisingly, my children love trying new issues. It’s an uncommon attribute for which I’m extremely thankful. Trust me I know all too well how blessed I am. My youngest nevertheless, has a little issue with thick or crusty bread. Her favorite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian candy rolls. We set the beef, mustard, cheese, and pickle inside her roll as if it were a bun and she’s thrilled. It is possible to broil this in your oven for a couple minutes to get a infrequent sandwich cure. The cooking area is very minimal and you also would not need to have comprehensive comprehension of whatever to prepare or enjoy those straightforward snacks. Other great bread ideas include croissants with cheese and ham or chicken salad, taco pitas (still another fantastic favorite in our household), and paninis (this works well in case you’ve got a George Foreman grill or even a panini press).
While that is in no way the end all be all guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is good food for thought. The hope is that will get your own creative juices flowing so you are able to prepare wonderful lunches for your family without needing to do too horribly much heavy cooking at the process.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple pie oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple pie oatmeal:
- Prepare 1 packet of Trader Joe's Organic Cinnamon Spice Instant Oatmeal.
- Get 1 2/3 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbs of chia seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced apples.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of truvia baking blend.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare pinch of salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
With this easy, no-fuss recipe, they're ready much sooner than pie, which makes them a little. Learn how to make the creamiest apple pie oatmeal without using measurements! You'll make the best oatmeal of your life, by learning to cook intuitively. Butter – I use unsalted butter in this oatmeal recipe.
Steps to make Apple pie oatmeal:
- Empty instant oats packet and chia seeds into large, microwaveable bowl.
- Pour in water and microwave for 3 minutes, let the oats deflate for about 15 seconds to keep them from overflowing, and then microwave once more for 1 minute (if you're worried it'll overflow you can stop the microwave at the 30 second mark to cool).
- After spending a total of 4 minutes microwaved let the oats sit in the microwave for 5 minutes. This time lets the oats cool and fully saturate in the water..
- Place in the fridge for at least 45 min..
- While waiting for the oats to grow and cream up you can make the "apple pie filling (topping)". Place a sauce pan on medium heat and throw in the diced apples, lemon juice, truvia, cornstarch, and spices. Slowly mix while the cornstarch thickens up the filling..
- Once it begins to boil turn the heat all the way down and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Either pour oats into a bowl and top with the filling or you can pour the oats in the saucepan to combine with the filling..
If you use salted, omit the added salt. Apple – This breakfast is a great way to get a little fresh fruit into your families diet. It's high in protein, low in sugar and. An apple pie flavored baked oatmeal that is low in sugar and big on flavor. Seriously, who needs those autumn themed Glade plug-ins when you've got apple pie oatmeal baking in the oven?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food apple pie oatmeal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!