Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, yummy baked oatmeal muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Prior to deciding to soar to Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins, you might want to read through this quick fascinating wholesome recommendations about Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not a high priority from the lives of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too folks have forced understanding how to cook important in their lives. This usually means that individuals usually exist on foods and boxed mixes rather than just taking the effort to prepare healthful meals for the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we usually resort to your can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or any other such product rather than putting our creative efforts into creating a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many ideas in this report and the expectation is that these thoughts won’t only get you off to a wonderful start for finishing the lunch rut all of us seem to find ourselves in at any time or another but and to test new things all on your very own.
To begin with, not all of terrific lunches require actual cooking as a way to prepare. A few of them are going to require the use of their microwave and some of them will want to be cooked or prepared in advance and reheated. The choices are virtually limitless once you understand the creative concept that must be in place. You should also realize that a number of these ideas are so simple that you will wonder why in the world you haven’t ever considered them. I hope that some of these ideas will become chief features within your own home.
While this is in no way the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it is excellent food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your creative juices flowing so that you can prepare wonderful lunches for the own family without needing to accomplish too horribly much heavy cooking from the approach.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have yummy baked oatmeal muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 Cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of crushed pineapple.
- Take 1/4 Cup of shredded carrot.
- Take 2 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 3 Cups of Old fashioned oats.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin liners. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- Add applesauce, pineapple, carrot, milk, vanilla, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon..
- Whisk well until combined. Stir in oats and baking powder. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to allow oats to absorb most of the liquid..
- Fill muffin cups with 1/3 cup oat mixture each. And favorite toppings, pushing down into the mixture with your fingers.hi.
- Bake 30 minutes or until firm and browned on top. Let cool for five minutes before eating. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for later use..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yummy baked oatmeal muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!