Personalized Baked Oatmeal.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, personalized baked oatmeal. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Personalized Baked Oatmeal is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Personalized Baked Oatmeal is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Before you decide to jump to Personalized Baked Oatmeal, you may want to look at this brief interesting balanced strategies about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t just a top priority at the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on Earth. In actuality, far too individuals have forced learning to cook a priority in their lives. Which means that people usually exist on foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the time to prepare healthy food to the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we frequently resort to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product rather than putting our creative efforts into producing a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many thoughts in this article and the hope is that these thoughts won’t only allow you to get off to a wonderful beginning for finishing the lunch rut most of us seem to find ourselves in at some time or another but also to test new things all on your own.
To begin with, maybe not all terrific lunches require actual cooking in order to prepare. Some of them are going to require the use of their microwave and a few of them are going to need to be cooked or prepared beforehand and reheated. The choices are virtually limitless when you understand the creative concept that really must be in place. You should also realize that many of these thoughts are so simple that you will wonder why on earth you haven’t ever looked at them. I certainly hope that some of these thoughts will end up main features within your home.
While this is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it is excellent food for thought. The expectation is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you may prepare excellent lunches for your family without having to perform too much heavy cooking from the process.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook personalized baked oatmeal using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 cup of Applesauce, unsweetened.
- Take 1 of Banana, mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Get 5 cup of Old fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Apple Pie Spice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Make ready of Filling/Topping Ideas.
- Take 1 of Cranberry/Almond.
- Take 1 of Cranberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Make ready 1 of Cherry/Almond.
- Make ready 1 of Blueberry.
- Get 1 of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Get 1 of Peanut Butter/Jelly.
- Get 1 of Raspberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Prepare 1 of Apple Cinnamon.
- Get 1 of Apple Honey.
- Get 1 of Blueberry/White Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 1 of Pumpkin.
Steps to make Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, chia seeds, apple pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix well..
- Finally pour in milk and stir until combined..
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups. If using fillings, fill halfway add fillings. Cover with remaining mixture one at a time and then add toppings, so you can tell them apart..
- If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop right into batter..
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy or freeze in freezer bags..
- Keep in fridge for enjoying throughout the week. Reheat 45-60 seconds..
- If frozen, remove from freezer the night before you want them and leave in fridge. Then reheat next day 45-60 seconds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food personalized baked oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!