Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade beef jerky ( original flavor). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor), you might want to read this shorter fascinating balanced guidelines about Wholesome Cooking Is Vital for Families
When it comes to cooking wholesome meals for our own families, there is always some degree of dissention among the positions. The fantastic news is there are recipes that are very healthy but also the wholesome nature of those recipes is significantly disguised. What they don’t know in these instances truly should not attract harm their way (outside allergies, which will never be discounted ).
Healthy cooking is often difficult as many of us do not need to spend time planning and preparing meals which our families won’t eat. At precisely the same timewe need our families to be healthier so that we are feeling pressured to learn improved and new ways of cooking well balanced meals to our family to love (and unfortunately in certain circumstances scorn).
There are numerous who will assert that ingesting healthy food costs more than cooking the prepackaged foods that pack on the additives and calories. The truth of the matter is that when you compare the costs with the health care bills into this long run for failing to do so, they seem quite slight when compared. Yes, fantastic food costs more money. In many cases, that is a very simple fact of life. However, by learning portion control and eating the appropriate portions you just may find that you are now spending less as you adjust to the right levels of food which you should be consuming in order to maintain a healthy and active way of life.
It’s those little steps that you take towards your aim of cooking well balanced meals for your family that will matter far more than any creature leap. Before you realize it you may discover that you have greater energy and a greater understanding of general wellbeing than you would have imagined before changing up your cooking habits. If that isn’t enough to encourage you however, you may always check out the excuse to shop for new clothes when you drop a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade beef jerky ( original flavor) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor):
- Take 2 lb of round beef ( or any beef of your choice).
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Make ready 1 tsp of honey.
Instructions to make Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor):
- I put the meat in the freezer for about 4 to 6 hours after that i take it out and thinly slice it about 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch make sure you trim all the fat off then I put in a ziplock bag.
- While the meat is in the freezer I combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- After the marinade is ready leave two teaspoons aside for basting during the dehydration process.
- Once the marinade is ready I poured into the bag and move it all around so every single piece of the meat is marinated. I leave the marinade in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours you can take it out after 12 hours I recommend if you can move around every couple hours.
- After the marinated meat is ready i turn my dehydrator on to 150°F if you use in an oven go to the lowest temperature possible my oven goes to a 170°F. Once in the dehydrator I'll let it go for about an hour and then I start basting with the leftover marinade that was reserved in the beginning of this recipe and I baste every hour. I leave it in the dehydrator for about two to three hours depending on your dehydrator if working with an oven leave the door shut for 30 minutes after 30min keep the oven door cracked ( be careful for any kids or pets around the oven) and let it go for about 4 hours and baste every hour or until you get the texture you prefer enjoy.
- After my beef jerky is done I like to put in food saver bags at last longer hope you guys enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade beef jerky ( original flavor) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!