Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's crispy cajun legs over red beans & rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Before you jump to Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice, you may want to read through this small appealing healthy ideas about Cooking Basics for Newbies
When it comes to cooking, it is important to keep in mind that everyone else started somewhere. I do not know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There is a whole lot of learning that must be done in order to be a prolific cook and then there is always room for improvement. Not only can you need to begin with the basics in terms of cooking however, you almost need to begin again if understanding how to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
This means that at any particular time in your cooking cycles there is quite probably somebody somewhere that is worse or better at cooking compared to you. Take heart from this because even the best have bad days in terms of cooking. There are a number of people who cook for several reasons. Some cook as a way to eat and live while others cook simply because they actually like the process of cooking. Some cook through the times of emotional trauma yet many others cookout of utter boredom. Whatever your reason for cooking or understanding how to cook you need to always begin with the basics.
Another terrific little bit of advice when it comes to cooking principles would be to test more straightforward recipes for some time and expand your horizons to the more complicated recipes which abound. Most recipes are going to have tiny note in their degree of difficulty also you’re able to read through the recipe to see whether it is something you are thinking about preparing or confident that you can prepare. Remember Rome wasn’t built in a day and it will take a relatively good opportunity to create a reliable’repertoire’ of recipes to work to your meal planning spinning.
You will also detect as your experience and confidence grows you will find yourself increasingly more often improvising while you proceed and adjusting meals to meet your personal preferences. If you’d like less or more of ingredients or want to create a recipe somewhat less or more hot in flavor that can be made simple adjustments on the way to be able to attain this objective. Put simply you will start punctually to create recipes of your very own. And that’s something which you won’t of necessity learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills for newbies but you’d never learn if you did not master those simple cooking skills.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's crispy cajun legs over red beans & rice using 46 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice:
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken.
- Take 6 of Oversized Chicken Drumsticks [rinsed – patted dry – trimmed].
- Take of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- Make ready 2 (14.5 oz) of Cans Swansons Chicken Broth [with sodium].
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of Can Crushed Tomatoes [with herbs].
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 3 Dashes of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 4 Dashes of Louisiana Roasted Garlic Or Louisiana Regular Hot Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt [optional – taste test marinade first].
- Prepare of ● For The Crispy Dry Coating.
- Prepare 1 Box of Your Favorite Chicken Coating [we used Progresso & Panko].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tony Chachere's Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Red Beans & Rice.
- Get 1 Pound of Fine Chopped Precooked Andulie Or Boudin Sausage.
- Get 1 (7 oz) of Pkg Tony Satcheres Red Beans & Rice [a great cheater!].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Louisiana Roasted Garlic Or Louisiana Regular Hot Sauce.
- Make ready 3 (14.5 oz) of Cans Low Sodium Chicken Or Beef Broth [or mix them].
- Get 3 Bags of Uncle Ben's Pre-steamed White Rice.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of Can Drained Can Kidney Beans.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Orange Bell Pepper [de-seeded].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Bell Peppers [de-seeded].
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of Can Hunts Crushed Tomatoes With Herbs.
- Make ready 2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper [+ reserves].
- Get 2 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare of ● For The Breads.
- Take of Regular Or Jalapeño Cornbread.
- Make ready of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of LG Lifted Baking Rack.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Frying Pan.
- Prepare 1 of LG Cooking Pot.
Steps to make Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice:
- Here's what you'll need for your Cajun Chicken in steps #1 and #2..
- Louisiana Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce pictured..
- Marinate your dethawed chicken legs for 3+ hours in the fridge. Flip and massage legs occasionally..
- Create your dry chicken coating..
- Press chicken legs into your dry seasoning and place on a lifted [important] greased rack. Add additional Cayenne Pepper to chicken. We always do. Bake at 400° for 45 to 60 minutes. Check occasionally for any signs of burning..
- Sauté your vegetables in a minimal amount of oil until translucent in a pan. 2 to 3 minutes..
- Heat your broth with your spices. Bring to a simmer. Mix well..
- Add everything else to your broth. Break up your precooked rice. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve with cornbread and Louisiana Hot Sauce. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's crispy cajun legs over red beans & rice reci
pe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!