Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crock pot honey mustard pulled bbq chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Prior to deciding to soar to Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken, you might want to read this small interesting healthful recommendations about Healthful Cooking is a Must for Families
When it comes to cooking healthy meals for our families, there’s always some degree of dissention among the positions. The fantastic news is that there are recipes which are very healthy but the healthful nature of those recipes is somewhat disguised. What they don’t know in such instances shouldn’t bring harm their manner (out allergies, which should not be discounted ).
Nutritious cooking can be difficult as most folks do not want to spend time planning and preparing meals our own families won’t eat. At exactly the exact same time, we need our families to be healthier so we feel pressured to understand new and improved ways of cooking well balanced meals for the family to enjoy (and regrettably in certain instances scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight change; it is a life style change which should be implemented one step at the same time. You do not need to go to your own kitchen and through every tiny thing you deem’Bad’ just work to never buy these items when they have been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food preparation and you may realize that you’ve made an incredibly important step in the procedure for integrating healthful cooking and eating habits at home.
It’s those small actions that you take towards your goal of cooking well balanced meals for the family which will matter far more than any giant leap. Before you know it that you may find that you have greater energy and a better sense of overall health than you’d have imagined before changing your eating habits. If that is not enough to encourage you however, you could check out the excuse to shop for new clothes after you lose a size or two.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot honey mustard pulled bbq chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Get 3 lbs of bone in chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt to taste (i use lawrys).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion (medium dice).
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper (medium dice).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 cup of honey mustard bbq sauce (i use sweet baby rays).
- Take 1/3 cup of bottled italian salad dressing (i use kraft zesty).
- Get 1/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red hot sauce (i use franks).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Get 1 of favorite hamburger buns (toasted).
Steps to make Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Season chicken breasts liberally with the seasoning salt. Place skin down in crock pot..
- Mix the remaining 10 ingredients together until well combined. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts..
- Cook chicken on high for approximately 2.5 -3 hours or until temperature reaches 165°F internally. When done remove chicken and allow to cool some..
- When cool enough to touch, shred chicken into bite size pieces. I simply use my hands to do this. Add shredded chicken back in the crock pot and cook on low heat for one hour. If you want a thicker sauce, a cornstarch slurry will thicken it more..
- We usually serve this burger style, but over rice is also good. You can use any cut of chicken you like. Chicken thighs are a great choice for this recipe and can stand up to longer cooking times. Boneless skinless chicken breast are not a very good choice for this recipe. They cook really fast. If they are over cooked, the best you can do is just cut them into bite size pieces. So be sure to adjust your cooking time to much less. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot honey mustard pulled bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!