Slam Dunk Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slam dunk pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slam Dunk Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Slam Dunk Pulled Pork is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you decide to soar to Slam Dunk Pulled Pork, you might want to look at this short fascinating balanced guidelines about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not just a priority at the lives of every man, woman, or child on Earth. In actuality, far too people have made understanding how to cook important within their own lives. This means that people frequently exist on convenience foods and boxed blends instead of taking the time to prepare healthy meals for the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches once we frequently resort to your can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product rather than putting our creative efforts into creating a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You may observe many ideas in this guide and the hope is that these thoughts won’t only allow you to get off to a wonderful start for finishing the lunch rut most of us seem to find ourselves at at some time or another but also to test new things all on your own.
To begin with, not all great lunches require actual cooking as a way to organize. Some of them will require the use of this microwave and some of them are going to need to get cooked or at least prepared beforehand and reheated. Your options are virtually limitless as soon as you comprehend the creative concept that really must be set up. You should also discover that many of these notions are so simple that you may wonder why in the world you have never thought of them. I certainly hope that a few of these ideas will end up main features within your home.
While this is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is very good food for thought. The hope is that will get your own creative juices flowing so that you can prepare excellent lunches for the family without having to accomplish too horribly much heavy cooking at the practice.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slam dunk pulled pork using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slam Dunk Pulled Pork:
- Make ready 5 lb of Pork Loin.
- Get 1 can of 7-up.
- Get 1/2 cup of Molasses.
- Get 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 12 oz of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 12 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Garlic powder or 2 fresh minced cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 6 of Stalks of chopped green onion.
Instructions to make Slam Dunk Pulled Pork:
- Important: If you're using a small 3 qt crock pot like me, use a smaller portion of meat. Season your meat with 1 tsp of all the dry ingredients and place it in the pot instead. You also will only be able to use 6-8 oz of soda, 6 oz of both tomato sauce and paste and 1/4 oz of brown sugar and molasses..
- All others can follow the recipe as listed, but instead use minced garlic..
- Mix all of the ingredients and pour over over the meat. Top with chopped green onions..
- Let simmer on low for 6-8 hrs. When done, shred the pork while in the pot..
- Serve over toasted buns, or in this case over french fries, topped with chesse, sour cream and onions or green onions!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slam dunk pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!