Jollof rice with spinach. Enjoy this creative Jollof rice recipe made from Palm oil, Spinach and Seafood (which is inspired by the Nigerian native Jollof rice). Please like and subscribe and turn notifications on thank you everyone. This is how I prepared my spinach jollof rice., very yummy and delicious recipe.
Nigerian Jollof Rice – a spicy and vibrant one-pot tomato rice, this is probably the best-known Nigerian food recipe. This Nigerian Jollof rice is spicy, fresh, comforting, and satisfying – all in one – the perfect rice dish! I can have it on its own any time of the week, and it makes a wonderful side dish for.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jollof rice with spinach. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Enjoy this creative Jollof rice recipe made from Palm oil, Spinach and Seafood (which is inspired by the Nigerian native Jollof rice). Please like and subscribe and turn notifications on thank you everyone. This is how I prepared my spinach jollof rice., very yummy and delicious recipe.
Jollof rice with spinach is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jollof rice with spinach is something which I have loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to leap to Jollof rice with spinach, you might want to read this short exciting balanced strategies about Cooking Basics for Beginners
In regards to cooking, it’s very important to take into account that everyone started somewhere. I do not know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There’s a great deal of learning which needs to be completed in order to be a prolific cook and then there is definitely room for improvement. Not only do you will need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking but you almost need to begin again when understanding how to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
This usually means that at any given time in your cooking cycles there’s quite probably someone somewhere that is better and/or worse in cooking compared to you personally. Take advantage of this because even the most effective have bad days in terms of cooking. There are various people who cook for several reasons. Some cook in order to consume and survive although some cook since they actually enjoy the process of cooking. Some cook through the times of emotional upheaval among many others cook out of sheer boredom. Whatever your reason behind cooking or understanding how to cook you should begin with the basics.
The first thing that you need to understand is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You should find a way to come across a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cook book that explains the different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you aren’t entirely sure what is meant by”folding at the eggs” it really is in your interests to look it up.
Additionally you will detect as your experience and confidence develops that you will see your self more and more regularly improvising when you move and adjusting meals to meet your own personal preferences. If you’d like more or less of ingredients or want to earn a recipe a little more or less hot in flavor you can make simple adjustments along the way to be able to attain this objective. Put simply you will begin in time to create recipes of one’s personal. And that is something which you wont necessarily learn when it comes to basic cooking skills to beginners however you’d never learn if you didn’t master those basic cooking abilities.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have jollof rice with spinach using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jollof rice with spinach:
- Take of Jollof rice.
- Make ready 900 grams of boneless chicken breast skinned and diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of per boiled rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of liquid chicken broths.
- Take 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Make ready dash of dried thyme.
- Get dash of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 medium of white onions diced in cubes.
- Take 1 medium of bell pepper diced in cubes.
- Take 2 medium of tomatoes diced in cubes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Take of vegetable.
- Take 500 grams of spinach.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 small of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 medium of bell pepper diced in 8 pieces.
- Take 1 medium of tomatoes diced in 8 pieces.
- Prepare 1 of crayfish or any disired meat (optional).
This Jollof Rice Recipe is a true West African classic! Fragrant rice is steeped in rich ingredients like meat stock, garlic, onions, tomatoes, and spicy chilies adding an incredible Disclosure: This Jollof Rice post is a collaboration with AncestryDNA. I received compensation, but all opinions are my own. A successful batch of jollof rice requires a few key ingredients (tomatoes, peppers, onions, a few herbs, spices and some stock) and a perfect sauce-to-rice ratio, so the cooked grains remain separate.
Instructions to make Jollof rice with spinach:
- In a big skillet, sautee onions, bell pepper, and tomatoes in veg. oil for 2 mins.
- Mix tomatoes paste with ground black pepper in a bowl add little water to make it blend but not watery, pour it in the skillet on mix with spoon,make sure it doesn't stick, add bouillon powder, add chicken and stir,add dried thyme, ginger and salt,fry for 2mins under medium heat, don't let it stick stir if necessary.
- Pour the per boiled rice gradually an stir with a spatula as u pour stir until it the rice blend, lift each side of the rice with the spatula in circular form adding the broth, do not stir,add bay leaves and cover letter it simmer for 3 min or until the rice is dry, u can now stir if u sure the rice is dry.
- For spinach.
- Sautee all diced ingredients add crayfish or any meat, add salt.
- In a bowl cut the spinach and wash with hot water 2 time, making sure it's not too soft or soggy.
- Add garlic (optional) and spinach to the sautéed ingredients and stir until the vegetable blend in, cover and let it simmer for 1min or until it's succulent.
- Food is ready to be served.
I have found that the best, no-fuss way to do this is in the oven Jollof is typically made with. The great Nigerian Jollof Rice made complete with fried chicken. Filled with big flavors, this is the Jollof Rice Origin. The name Jollof Comes from the name Wolof – the name of a West African ethnic group Empress, Your Spinach stew is outstanding!!! My cousin prepared this and I am tell
ing you I.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jollof rice with spinach recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!