Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tender coconut kheer with coconut crumbs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Prior to deciding to soar to Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs, you may want to read through this short intriguing healthier suggestions about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking isn’t a priority in the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on Earth. In reality, much too folks have made understanding how to cook important within their own lives. Which means that we usually exist on power foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the effort to prepare healthful meals for the families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches once we often add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into producing a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many thoughts in this report and the hope is that these thoughts will not just enable you to get off to a fantastic beginning for finishing the lunch R-UT most of us look for ourselves in at a certain time or another but and to use new things on your own.
To start with, perhaps not all great lunches require actual cooking as a way to prepare. A few of them are going to require the use of this microwave and some of them will want to be cooked or at least prepared beforehand and reheated. Your options are virtually limitless when you comprehend the creative concept that really must be inplace. You also need to see that a number of these notions are so simple that you will wonder why in the world you haven’t ever looked at them. I certainly hope that a few of these thoughts will become main features within your home.
While that is by no means the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is very good food for thought. The hope is that will get your own creative juices flowing so that you are able to prepare wonderful lunches for your family without having to do too much heavy cooking in the practice.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tender coconut kheer with coconut crumbs using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs:
- Make ready of For tender coconut kheer :.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of tender coconut water.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut meat.
- Get 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2-3 tsp of jaggery powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped tender coconut.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chia seeds / sabja.
- Make ready of For toppings:.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of quick oats.
- Take 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Jaggery powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Steps to make Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs:
- Soak the chia seeds in 2 tsp of coconut water and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl put the remaining coconut water and mix the Jaggery powder in it..
- Grind the tender coconut to make the coconut meat..
- Mix the coconut meat and milk together into the Jaggery water..
- Then add the chopped tender coconut, chia seeds and cardamom powder in it..
- Now your kheer is ready. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hour..
- For coconut crumbs : Dry roast the oats till they become crunchy and then add all purpose flour and Jaggery powder in it..
- Mix it well and then add the coconut oil in it and then add the coconut powder in it. You can also add shredded coconut in it..
- Stir it till the crumbs can be formed and then add the cardamom powder in it..
- Now your coconut crumbs is ready. Serve the chilled tender coconut kheer with some coconut crumbs over it..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tender coconut kheer with coconut crumbs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!