Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Before you decide to bounce to Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice, you might want to read this limited attention-grabbing healthier guidelines about Healthful Cooking Is Crucial for Families
When it comes to cooking healthful meals for our own families, there is definitely some amount of dissention among the positions. The fantastic thing is there are recipes which are very healthy but also the healthful nature of those recipes is significantly disguised. What they do not know in these instances shouldn’t bring harm their way (outside of allergies, which will never be ignored).
Wholesome cooking can be difficult as many folks do not need to spend time planning and preparing meals that our families will not eat. At exactly the same timewe want our families to be healthy so that we are feeling compelled to learn new and improved ways of cooking healthy foods to our family to love (and regrettably in some instances scorn).
Together with weight and nutrition being known as at fault in so many health conditions it’s not possible to ignore the importance of not eating healthy ourselves but also of teaching our children the importance of eating healthy. 1 way to assure that your nearest and dearest are in fact eating healthy is always to be certain that you are cooking healthy and wholesome meals to them. This does not imply you cannot enjoy the intermittent calorie splurge and sometimes even you shouldn’t. The key to cooking healthy is always learning to control portions and understanding the significance of moderation.
It’s those small steps you take towards your objective of cooking healthy foods for your family which may matter a lot more than any creature leap. Before you realize it you may find that you all have greater energy and a greater sense of general wellbeing than you would have imagined before changing your cooking habits. If that is not enough to encourage you however, you can always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you drop a size or 2.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice:
- Get 2 of fresh fishes (i used gourami fish).
- Prepare 3 of Coriander (approx).
- Get 6 of red onion.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 2 cm of Ginger.
- Prepare 4 of red chili.
- Get 4 of green chili.
- Take 4 tsp of Oil (approximately).
- Take of Water.
- Get 2 of Tomato.
- Make ready 1 of cucumbar (for garnish n its optional).
- Get 1 of Banana leaf (for plate n its optional).
Instructions to make Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice:
- Wash fish then slice its part then out all the fillings (organs). Make sure the inner part is clean. Then wash it again.
- Slice its body into 3 small slice.
- Put fish into mixed water, Black pepper, lime and salt.
- Crush coriender until fine crush (you can use blender) then set aside..
- Crush ginger then set aside.
- Blend onion and garlic with blender or you can use food processor or stone.
- Mix step 4,5,6 then fry (without oil) until light brown or until its mixture little bit dry..
- Pour then mix step 7 with soy sauce.
- Put tamarin in a glass of water then mix 1 tsp tamarind in a sauce (step 8) then stir..
- Fry your fishes in deep friyj.
- Brush your fried fishes with sauce.
- Grill it in a pan.
- Chop-chop red chili, green chili and tomatoes.
- Add sliced red chili, green chili and tomatoes in sauce.
- Then put olive oil or vegetable oil inside. Fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Place your fish on a sliced banana leaf.
- Apply sauce (step 14) all over fish.
- Put garnish (sliced fresh tomato and cucumbar). Then Grilled whole fish is readyy…
- You can made rice in a manual steamer or electric rice cooker. I used manual steamer in this recipe.
- Wash 400ml (2 cup) rice with water.
- Put approximately, 5 glass of water inside steamer (1 liter) then put steamer tray on the top of water. Then put 400 ml (2 cup) of rice on the top of it..
- Wait for some minutes (for about 20 minutes).
- Brush your bowl with oil/butter. Fill the bowl with rice and flatten it with the back of your spoon. Really push it down into the bowl then flip your bowl in a plate or flatten shape (i used plastic peper wrap for food)..
- Bento rice is ready..
- A box of fish and bento rice is readyyyy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!