Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken. Cut chicken breasts into three strips each. Melt the coconut oil in a fry pan. You might also like this low carb chicken Romano recipe.
An easy recipe for Paleo chicken strips that can be enjoyed as a main or as a finger food. The coconut and chicken flavors are a match made in So I decided to create something new isn't Thai and this is what I've come up with; coconut crusted chicken strips. In this video, I make delicious paleo coconut chicken pieces.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brenda's paleo coconut crusted chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cut chicken breasts into three strips each. Melt the coconut oil in a fry pan. You might also like this low carb chicken Romano recipe.
Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you soar to Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken, you might want to look at this short interesting healthy suggestions about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not just a high priority in the lives of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, far too individuals have made learning to cook important within their lives. Which means that individuals often rely on foods and boxed blends instead of just taking your time and effort to prepare healthful food to the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches when we frequently resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into building an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will notice many thoughts in this article and the expectation is that these thoughts will not only enable you to get off to a excellent start for ending the lunch rut most of us look for ourselves at at a certain time or another but in addition to try new things all on your own.
Try sandwiches using different breads. Surprisingly, my kids love trying new issues. It’s a rare trait which is why I’m extremely grateful. Trust me I know all too well how fortunate I am. Her favorite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian sweet rolls. We set the meat, mustard, cheese, and pickle inside her roll as though it were a bun and she is thrilled. Additional amazing ideas consist of hollowing out crusty rolls and filling them using roast beef and cheddar. It is possible to broil this on your oven for a couple minutes for a rare sandwich treat. The cooking area is very minimal and you also usually do not have to own indepth comprehension of anything to organize or enjoy these straightforward snacks. Other great bread notions include croissants with ham and cheese or chicken salad, taco pitas (another wonderful popular in our household), and paninis (this works extremely well when you’ve got a George Foreman grill or a panini press).
While this is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s excellent food for thought. The hope is that will get your creative juices flowing so you may prepare excellent lunches for the own family without the need to accomplish too horribly much heavy cooking at the process.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brenda's paleo coconut crusted chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- Take 2 large of skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 3 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Get 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Make ready 2 of eggs (optional).
It's a straightforward recipe that only requires three ingredients. At the end of cooking, you'. This chicken tenders recipe is fun to make and results in a light, crunchy crust that's perfect to dip in the blackberry sweet chili lime dipping sauce for a Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then coat it with the shredded coconut. But, when you decide to switch to a Paleo lifestyle, you sometimes feel like you eat more meat than vegetables.
Instructions to make Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- Cut chicken breasts into three strips each..
- Melt the coconut oil in a fry pan. Turn the oven to 350°F..
- Mix the coconut flour, dessicated coconut, salt and thyme in a bowl large enough to toss the chicken strips in..
- If you are using egg Beat the eggs in another bowl. One by one, immerse the chicken strips in egg then toss them in coconut mix until covered and then put each in the fry pan. If making the AIP version Quickly swoosh the chicken strips in the fry pan to coat them with coconut oil, then toss them through the coconut mix until covered..
- After coating, place the chicken strips in the fry pan..
- Allow the coated strips to gently sizzle (adjust the heat so that they don't burn), and turn them when slightly browned. Once they are browned on both sides, remove from the fry pan to an oven dish. There will be some coconut and oil left in the pan that can be poured over the strips, if you want extra crunch..
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until you are 100% sure the chicken is cooked right through (usually I do a sort of biopsy for this – check that the largest strip is fully cooked at its fattest part..
- Drizzle with avocado sauce. Or, if you are me, just lay it on thickly. Serve with all manner of healthy vegetables..
And if you are not on Paleo diet, you mostly feel like you are eating too much of. See more ideas about Coconut crusted chicken, Keto diet recipes, Crusted chicken. These paleo cupcakes are made with coconut flour and are soft, moist, delicious and healthy. An Easy, Healthy Paleo Coconut Chicken Recipe. When I used to work at a restaurant in my early college days, the coconut crusted chicken fingers were pretty much a staple in my diet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brenda's paleo coconut crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!