Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp fried vermicelli/bihun goreng udang. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to leap to Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang, you may want to look at this small exciting wholesome suggestions about Healthy Cooking Is Essential for Families
When it comes to cooking wholesome meals for our own families, there is always some level of dissention among the ranks. The good news is there are recipes that have become healthy but also the nutritious nature of the recipes is significantly concealed. What they do not know in these instances shouldn’t attract harm their manner (outside of allergies, which will never be discounted ).
Healthful cooking can be difficult as most folks don’t need to spend time preparing and planning meals our families won’t eat. At exactly the same timewe want our own families to be healthier so that we feel pressured to learn improved and new methods of cooking healthy foods to our family to enjoy (and unfortunately in certain situations scorn).
Together with nourishment and weight being known as at fault in numerous health and fitness problems it’s impossible to ignore the importance of not only eating ourselves but also of teaching our children the value of eating healthy. 1 way to guarantee that your nearest and dearest are infact eating healthy is to be certain you are eating healthy and wholesome meals to them. This doesn’t imply that you can’t like the occasional calorie splurge and sometimes maybe that you should not. The trick to cooking healthy is always learning to regulate elements and understanding the value of moderation.
It’s those small actions you take towards your objective of cooking healthy foods for the family that may matter a lot more than any leap. Before you know it that you may discover that you have greater energy and a better understanding of overall health than you’d have envisioned before changing your eating customs. If that isn’t sufficient to encourage you nevertheless, you can check out the excuse to shop for new clothes once you lose a size or 2.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp fried vermicelli/bihun goreng udang using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang:
- Take 1 packet of vermicelli (450 gr).
- Make ready 200 gr of shrimp.
- Make ready 1 of onion (big size).
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Make ready 1/4 of cabbage from whole.
- Take 4-5 of stems celery leaves.
- Get 4-5 stalks of spring onions.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1.5 tsp of black pepper (you can put less if doesn't like spicy).
- Get 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp of chili sauce/siracha (depends on how spicy you want).
Steps to make Shrimp Fried Vermicelli/Bihun Goreng Udang:
- Prepare the basin big enough to soak the vermicelli. Put the vermicelli in the basin and add hot water, close the basin. Wait for three minutes and turn the side of the rice noodle, so it soaks evenly./Siapkan baskom yang cukup besar untuk merendam bihun. Masukkan bihun ke dalam baskom dan tambahkan air panas, tutup baskom. Tunggu selama tiga menit dan balik sisi bihun agar terendam secara merata..
- Close the basin, and leave it for 5 minutes. After the vermicelli is soft, strain vermicelli uses a sieve and put it under the cold running water, so the vermicelli does not stick to each other. Leave and drain it./Tutup baskom, dan biarkan selama 5 menit. Setelah bihun empuk, saring bihun menggunakan ayakan dan siram di bawah air dingin yang mengalir, agar bihun tidak saling menempel. Biarkan dan tiriskan..
- Smash the black pepper using mortar, add the garlic, half tsp salt, continue to smash, and make it garlic paste. Wash the carrot and cabbage, peel it and cut it./Haluskan lada hitam atau merica dengan cobek, tambahkan bawang putih, setengah sdt garam dan buat menjadi pasta bawang putih. Cuci wortel dan kubis, kupas dan potong..
- Slice the onion, cut the spring onions and celery leaves, keep aside. Prepare the wok or frying pan, put the oil, heat it. Saute onion till onion wilted, then add the garlic paste to saute for 3-4 minutes./iris bawang bombay, potong daun bawang dan daun seledri, sisihkan. Siapkan wajan atau penggorengan, masukkan minyak, panaskan. Tumis bawang bombay hingga bawang bombay layu, lalu tambahkan pasta bawang putih untuk ditumis selama 3-4 menit..
- Add the shrimp, keep sauteing till the shrimp is cook. Add the carrot and cabbage. Continue to sauteing it for around five minutes till the vegetables are wilting./Tambahkan udang, tumis terus sampai udang matang. Tambahkan wortel dan kubis. Lanjutkan menumis selama sekitar lima menit sampai sayuran layu..
- Add the salt, chili sauce, and sweet soy sauce, continue to stir for 2-3 minutes, then add the vermicelli./Tambahkan garam, sambal, dan kecap manis, aduk terus selama 2-3 menit, lalu tambahkan bihun..
- Mix the vermicelli evenly covered with seasoning, keep stirring it for 6-7 minutes. Add the celery and spring onion, and stir it gently for 2 minutes, and shrimp fried vermicelli is ready./Campur bihun yang sudah dibumbui bumbu, aduk terus selama 6-7 menit. Tambahkan seledri dan daun bawang, aduk perlahan selama 2 menit, dan bihun goreng udang siap..
- Shrimp fried vermicelli is ready to serve, accompanied by pickles, fried eggs, or another saltish food./Bihun goreng udang siap dihidangkan ditemani acar, telur goreng, atau makana asin lainnya..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp fried vermicelli/bihun goreng udang recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!