Pumpkin Spice Granola. It has pumpkin and maple and pecans, oh my! This Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe is maple-sweetened, made with real pumpkin puree, and it is absolutely delicious! How do you process pain, hurt, or loss in your life?
A super crunchy and flavorful pumpkin spiced granola, sweetened with maple syrup, a touch of brown sugar, and loaded with fall goodies like pecans, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin Granola that is both salty and sweet! Made with REAL PUMPKIN and oats, coconut Hold on for a hot second.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pumpkin spice granola. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Spice Granola is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pumpkin Spice Granola is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
It has pumpkin and maple and pecans, oh my! This Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe is maple-sweetened, made with real pumpkin puree, and it is absolutely delicious! How do you process pain, hurt, or loss in your life?
Prior to deciding to bounce to Pumpkin Spice Granola, you might want to look at this small appealing nutritious guidelines about Wholesome Cooking is a Must for Families
In regards to cooking healthful meals for our own families, there is always some degree of dissention among the ranks. The good thing is that there are recipes that have become healthy but the healthful nature of these recipes is somewhat disguised. What they do not know in such instances truly should not bring harm their way (outside of allergies, which will not be ignored).
Healthy cooking is often difficult as many folks do not need to spend some time planning and preparing meals that our families will not eat. At exactly the exact same timewe need our families to be healthy so that we feel pressured to learn improved and new methods of cooking healthy foods for our family to love (and unfortunately in certain instances scorn).
There are lots of books and magazines which can be filled with recipes that encourage healthy cooking and eating customs. In the event that you really love to cook, then there is no shortage of recipes which you could look at out along the way. The really good thing is you may incorporate nutritious cooking in your cooking regular whether you are cooking for one or a household of ten.
It’s those little steps you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter a lot more than any leap. Before you know it that you will find that you have greater energy and a much better sense of general wellbeing than you would have imagined before changing up your eating customs. If that isn’t sufficient to encourage you however, you can check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you drop a size or 2.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin spice granola using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Spice Granola:
- Take 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Get 1 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted pumpkin seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil (could also use melted unsalted butter).
- Take 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of dried cranberries (optional).
Pumpkin Granola is in the house today and it is smelling reeeeeal nice up in here. Crunchy, Sweet, and Perfectly Spiced, this Pumpkin Spice Granola is a delicious Fall treat! Our Pumpkin Spice Granola will satisfy your cravings for autumn no matter the time of year. The flavor of pumpkin spice harkens to childhood Thanksgivings and festive fall celebrations.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Spice Granola:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil (or butter), pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until combined..
- Stir in the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds and mix until fully incorporated and everything is saturated..
- Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden and starting to dry out..
- Allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes…it will continue to dry as it cools. If you'd like to add the dried cranberries or any other type of dried fruit, stir it in once it cools enough to handle..
- To store, keep it in an airtight container for around 2 weeks..
Ways To Enjoy Pumpkin Spice Granola. Over homemade coconut yogurt or Greek Similar Recipes to Try. Pumpkin Spice Latte – A healthy (and inexpensive) version of a Starbucks. Skinny Pumpkin Granola – Homemade pumpkin granola made with oats, quinoa, maple, pumpkin spice Skinny Pumpkin Granola. Making your own granola is easier than you think, and the beauty.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pumpkin spice granola recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!