Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
Prior to deciding to leap to Beef Stew, you may want to look at this shorter appealing balanced guidelines about Wholesome Cooking Is Crucial for Families
When it comes to cooking healthy meals for our families, there is obviously some degree of dissention among the ranks. The good thing is that there are recipes which are very healthy but also the healthful nature of those recipes is somewhat disguised. What they don’t know in such instances shouldn’t bring harm their manner (outside of allergies, which will not be ignored).
Nutritious cooking can be difficult because many of us don’t desire to spend time planning and preparing meals that our own families won’t eat. At exactly the same time, we need our families to be healthy so that we feel compelled to learn improved and new methods of cooking healthy foods to our family to love (and unfortunately in some situations scorn).
There are many who will argue that cooking healthy food costs more than simply cooking the prepackaged meals that pack on the calories and additives. The fact of the situation is that when you compare the costs with the medical bills into their near future for a failure to accomplish this, they seem quite slight by comparison. Yes, excellent food costs additional money. In many cases, that’s a very simple fact of everyday life. But by learning portion control and eating the proper portions you may find that you are actually spending less you adapt to the right levels of food which you should be consuming in order to maintain a strong and busy lifestyle.
It’s those tiny actions that you take towards your aim of cooking healthy foods for your family that may matter a lot more than any leap. Before you understand it that you will discover that you all have more energy and a better sense of overall health than you would have imagined before changing up your eating customs. If this is not enough to encourage you nevertheless, you could check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes after you drop a size or two.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef stew using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew:
- Make ready of Lbs. Beef.
- Prepare of Large Carrots.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Get of Celery.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Take of Garlic.
- Make ready of Whole Peeled Tomatoes.
- Take of Tomato Paste.
- Make ready of Red Wine.
- Get of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready of Beef Broth.
- Make ready of Flour.
- Get of Adobo.
- Take of Seasoned Salt.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Onion Powder.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
- Take of Bay Leaves.
- Take of Oregano.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
Steps to make Beef Stew:
- Take any mass quantities of fat off of the beef..
- Cube the beef. Make them relatively large chunks as this is going to be a hearty stew. Season well. Add in the flour and mix throughly. Add to an oiled hot pan..
- Brown meat on all sides. Reserve..
- Give the celery and onion a rough chop. Smash and peel the garlic. (You can do this while the meat is browning) Add to the pan once the meat is done browning. Be sure you have a little oil in the pan. Season veggies and stir. Add in tomato paste. Stir constantly. Don’t let anything burn. Add in red wine and a few good shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cook off the alcohol..
- Once those ingredients are incorporated, add in tomatoes with liquid from can and a pinch of dry oregano. Stir. Return beef with all of its juices into the pot. Add bay leaves..
- Okay, you can relax now. Add in the beef broth. Cover. Stir occasionally on low heat for about 2 hours..
- When it’s getting close to two hours, peel and chop your veggies. I suggest quartering the potatoes and cutting into large chunks. Halving the carrots and also chopping large. Add to pot, stir and continue simmering until tender. Stew will thicken along the way. Continue to stir periodically..
- Top with green onion and serve. Soup and sandwiches always go together, so there’s a suggestion..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!