Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's oxtail pepper stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew, you might want to read through this limited fascinating healthier tips about Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not just a top priority from the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In reality, much too folks have left learning to cook important in their own lives. Which means that people frequently rely on foods and boxed blends instead of taking the time to prepare healthy food for our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we often resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product instead of putting our creative efforts into making a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many ideas in this guide and the hope is that these thoughts won’t just get you off to a wonderful beginning for finishing the lunch rut most of us look for ourselves at at a certain point or another but and to use new things on your own.
Take to sandwiches using unique breads. Believe it or not, my children love trying new items. It’s a rare trait which is why I am extremely grateful. Trust me I understand all too well how fortunate I am. Her favourite sandwich choice has become Hawaiian candy rolls. We set the beef, cheese, mustard, and pickle in her roll as if it were a bun and she’s thrilled. It is possible to replicate this in your oven for a couple of minutes for a rare sandwich cure. The cooking part is very minimal and you would not need to have thorough knowledge of anything to prepare or enjoy those simple treats.
While this is in no way the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it is great food for thought. The expectation is that will get your own creative juices flowing so that you could prepare wonderful lunches for your own family without having to complete too much heavy cooking at the practice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's oxtail pepper stew using 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew:
- Take of ● For The Protein.
- Prepare 3 Pounds of Raw Beef Oxtail [or 6 pieces].
- Make ready of ● For The Broth / Fluids.
- Prepare 3 (32 oz) of Box Beef Broth.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Kitchen Bouquet.
- Make ready of Water [as needed].
- Make ready 1 Cup of Au Jus.
- Prepare of ● For The Peppers.
- Take 1/2 of Each : LG Green – Yellow – Red & Orange Bells [chopped].
- Get 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [chopped].
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chili peppers].
- Take of ● For The Vegetables.
- Take 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- Prepare 2 of LG Idaho Potatoes [1" chopped].
- Make ready 2 of LG Celery Stalks [chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Yellow Zucchini [sliced].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Zucchini [sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Button Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of LG Carrots [chopped].
- Make ready of ● For The Dried Seasonings.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregeno.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Thickener [optional].
- Get tbsp of Equal Parts Corn Starch And Water [2 tbsp to 2 tbsp].
Instructions to make Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew:
- Raw oxtails pictured..
- Place oxtails in water and bring to a boil..
- Pull oxtails out of water and set to the side. This it's an important step since you're doing this to pull out any impurities from your meat before it simmers in your clean broth..
- Add broth and dried seasonings to a large pot. Chop all veggies and add to broth. Also, add your oxtails..
- Bring stew to a boil then, simmer for 2 hours..
- If desired, you can add a quick slurry to this stew to thicken it up. I usually do. Simply add equal parts corn starch to water and mix well. Bring stew up to a steady boil and add 1/2 of your slurry. Stir fast and allow stew to thicken for a minute. If you want it even thicker, add the rest and stir well. You can even add 2 tbsp more with no negative repercussions..
- Place one large oxtail in each bowl and cover with broth and vegetables. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy with a soft warm dipping bread!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's oxtail pepper stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!