Cinnamon Sugar Bun.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon sugar bun. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Sugar Bun is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Sugar Bun is something which I have loved my entire life.
Before you decide to soar to Cinnamon Sugar Bun, you might want to read this quick intriguing balanced tips about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t a top priority from the lives of every man, woman, or child on Earth. In reality, far too individuals have forced understanding how to cook a priority in their lives. This usually means that individuals frequently rely on power foods and boxed blends instead of taking your time and effort to prepare healthy food for our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches once we frequently add to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into creating a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will notice many thoughts in this guide and the hope is that these ideas won’t just get you off to a terrific beginning for finishing the lunch rut all of us look for ourselves in at some point or another but in addition to test new things on your very own.
To begin with, perhaps not all of fantastic lunches need actual cooking as a way to organize. Some of them are going to require the use of this microwave and some of them will need to get cooked or prepared before hand and reheated. The options are virtually limitless as soon as you comprehend the creative concept that really must be set up. You also need to realize that many of these thoughts are so simple that you will wonder why in the world you haven’t ever considered them. I hope that some of these thoughts will get main features within your own home.
While that is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s good food for thought. The stark reality is that will get your own creative juices flowing so you can prepare excellent lunches for your family without the need to do too much heavy cooking through the practice.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon sugar bun using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Sugar Bun:
- Make ready of Dough.
- Take 120 of ml/g milk.
- Get 4 g (1 tsp) of granulated sugar, for yeast.
- Take 3 g (1 tsp) of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 260 g of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 50 g of granulated sugar.
- Get 3 g (1/2 tsp) of table salt.
- Make ready 1 of whole egg, lightly beaten.
- Get 37 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take of Filling & Topping.
- Take 50 g of granulated sugar.
- Take 3 g (1/2 tbsp) of ground cinnamon.
- Take 42 of – 56 g unsalted butter, melted.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Sugar Bun:
- Make the dough: Dilute 1 teaspoon of sugar into the warm milk (about 110°F/43°C). Sprinkle the yeast and let sit for 5 – 10 minutes until it is bubbly. If it is not bubbly, the yeast is no longer active and unfortunately cannot be used..
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Pour the yeast mixture in. Add the egg and mix well..
- Add the melted butter. Mix until it is fully absorbed. Transfer onto a lightly floured surface..
- Knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes. Round it into a ball once it turns smooth, elastic, and not tacky..
- Coat the dough ball with vegetable oil. Place it in a large bowl and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap. Let sit for about 1 hour in a warm area until it doubles in size..
- Make the filling/topping: Stir together the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Set aside..
- Shape the dough: Transfer dough onto a work surface. Roll into a ¼-inch (0.6 cm) thick rectangle. Brush with melted butter throughout the surface. Then sprinkle enough cinnamon sugar filling evenly. Keep the leftover mixture as a topping later..
- From the long edge, roll the dough until the end to form a log. With a serrated bread knife, slice the log into 12 equal-sized pieces..
- Arrange in a lightly greased muffin tray. Cover with a damp cloth or a plastic wrap and let sit for 1 hour in a warm area to rise..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a cooling rack..
- Remove the sugar bun from the pan. Brush each top and side with melted butter, then sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat it evenly..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cinnamon sugar bun recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!