Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spaghetti with spicy scallop marinara sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Before you decide to leap to Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce, you may want to read this brief fascinating nutritious guidelines about Healthy Cooking Is Essential for Families
In regards to cooking wholesome meals for the families, there is always some degree of dissention among the positions. The fantastic thing is there are recipes which have become healthy but the healthful temperament of the recipes is somewhat concealed. What they do not know in these instances truly should not bring harm their manner (outside allergies, which will never be ignored).
Healthful cooking can be difficult because most of us do not wish to spend time preparing and planning meals our own families refuse to eat. At the exact same timewe need our own families to be healthier so we are feeling compelled to master new and improved methods of cooking well balanced meals for the family to enjoy (and regrettably in some scenarios scorn).
There are many who will assert that cooking healthy food costs a lot more than cooking the prepackaged food items that pack on the additives and calories. The fact of the matter is that if you compare the costs with the medical bills of their future for failing to do so, they seem rather slight when compared. Yes, very good food costs more money. Oftentimes, that’s a very simple fact of life. However, by learning portion control and eating the appropriate portions you just may realize that you are now spending less you adjust to the right amounts of food you should be consuming in order to maintain a healthy and active way of life.
It’s those small measures that you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for your family that may matter far greater than any giant leap. Before you realize it that you will find that you all have greater energy and a much better understanding of overall health than you’d have envisioned before changing up your cooking habits. If that isn’t enough to encourage you nevertheless, you can check out the excuse to shop for new clothes once you drop a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spaghetti with spicy scallop marinara sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce:
- Make ready To taste of kosher salt.
- Make ready 4 oz of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling.
- Get to taste of red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of can whole Roma tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 (1 inch) of piece parmesan cheese rind.
- Take 1 Tbs of minced fresh or Freeze Dried Basil.
- Get 8 oz of bay scallops or sea, cut into quarters.
Steps to make Spaghetti with Spicy Scallop Marinara Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until the garlic softens, about 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, Parmesan rind, 1/4 cup water, and half of the basil.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, mash the tomatoes while stirring. Reduce the heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes until most of the juice is evaporated. Season with salt.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until desired.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add the scallops and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the Parmesan rind, add the remaining basil, and season with salt and more red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Drain the pasta and add to the skillet with the sauce; toss. Divide the pasta among bowls, drizzle with olive oil and top with more basil. Serve with some Italian bread.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spaghetti with spicy scallop marinara sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!