Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal. Swap the blueberries for strawberries or mixed berries. It's perfect to serve guests for brunch, or make it ahead for the week for. Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries and Strawberries Looking for a healthy breakfast idea?
I substituted oat milk and added blueberries, along with the strawberries and banana, to make for a Fourth of July. This summer style baked oatmeal with fresh strawberries, blueberries and warming spices is topped with toasted almonds, is healthy and delicious. If you're looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea — with fresh fruit (like strawberries and blueberries), you'll have to try this Strawberry Baked Oatmeal.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Swap the blueberries for strawberries or mixed berries. It's perfect to serve guests for brunch, or make it ahead for the week for. Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries and Strawberries Looking for a healthy breakfast idea?
Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal, you might want to read through this limited interesting healthier guidelines about Healthy Cooking Is Essential for Families
When it comes to cooking healthy meals for the own families, there’s obviously some amount of dissention among the positions. The fantastic news is there are recipes that have become healthy but the nutritious temperament of those recipes is somewhat disguised. What they don’t know in such instances shouldn’t attract harm their manner (outside allergies, which should never be ignored).
Wholesome cooking is often difficult since most of us do not need to spend time preparing and planning meals our own families refuse to eat. At exactly the same time, we want our own families to be healthy so that we feel pressured to learn new and improved methods of cooking well balanced meals for our family to love (and regrettably in some cases scorn).
There are various magazines and books that are full of recipes that encourage healthy eating and cooking habits. In the event that you really like to cookthen there is no shortage of recipes which you may look at out along the way. The very good thing is that you can incorporate wholesome cooking into your cooking routine whether you’re cooking for a household .
It’s those tiny actions you take towards your aim of cooking healthy foods for the family that may matter far greater than any leap. Before you know it that you may realize that you all have more energy and a better sense of overall health than you would have imagined before changing your cooking habits. If this is not sufficient to encourage you nevertheless, you may check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes after you drop a size or two.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal:
- Prepare 2 cups of or 185 grams of old fashioned oats.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of or 355 ml of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of or roughly 1/2 cup of fage yogurt.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 6 ounces of strawberries chopped.
- Get 6 ounces of blueberries.
- Take 1/3 cup of or 75 grams of light or dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (you could try 2, tell me if its better).
- Take 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of orange zest (optional).
All Reviews for Strawberry and Blueberry Oatmeal Health Shake. Blueberries and strawberries are very complementary fruits but the oatmeal flavor shares equally with the fruit. Didn t have vanilla and honey yogurt so I just used low fat Cabot s vanilla Greek yogurt and added some honey to the. Healthy Baked Oatmeal with banana, strawberries and chocolate chips — great for serving during the holidays or to meal prep for breakfast throughout the week.
Instructions to make Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 9 by 9 pan.
- Mix the oats, spices, salt, baking powder and chia seeds on a medium size bowl.
- On a separate bowl, mix milk, vanilla extract, egg, butter, cottage cheese, yogurt and orange zest.
- Put half Blueberry and strawberry on the bottom of the pan..
- Pour the dry mixture (the oat mixture) in the pan, make sure its spread out evenly (OR you can mix the dry and wet on either the dry or wet bowl, then put that mixture in the pan).
- Pour the wet mixture (milk mixture) in the pan, make sure that the milk mixture has been absorbed my the dry mixture.
- Put the rest of the fruit on top of the oat and milk mixture.
- Put the oatmeal in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Once its done (internal temperature is between 165 to 175 degrees), let it rest for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
This blueberry baked oatmeal is studded with blueberries and naturally sweetened with bananas and maple syrup. Can be made with fresh or frozen blueberries! We kicked off Oatmeal Week with baked oatmeal cups, which I love as a way to meal prep oatmeal, but today we're doing a full-on. This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal recipe with is an easy make-ahead breakfast idea. This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is easy to make with fresh or frozen blueberries and makes the perfect make-ahead breakfast.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!