Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chili's copycat cajun chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to soar to Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta, you may want to look at this limited attention-grabbing balanced recommendations about Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t a high priority from the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too individuals have forced understanding how to cook a priority within their lives. Which usually means that individuals frequently exist on power foods and boxed blends instead of taking your time and time to prepare healthful meals for the families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches whenever we often resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or any other such product instead of putting our creative efforts into creating an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will notice many ideas in this article and the expectation is that these thoughts will not just get you off to a great start for ending the lunch rut we all seem to find ourselves in at any time or another but in addition to test new things all on your very own.
Take to sandwiches using various breads. Contrary to popular belief, my kids love trying new ideas. It’s a rare attribute that I am extremely grateful. Believe me I understand all too well how fortunate I am. Her favorite sandwich choice has become Hawaiian candy rolls. We set the beef, mustard, cheese, and pickle in her roll as if it were a bun and she is thrilled. Additional wonderful ideas consist of hollowing out crusty rolls and filling them with roast beef and cheddar. You can broil this in your toaster for a few minutes to get a rare sandwich cure. The cooking part is very minimal and you would not have to have comprehensive knowledge of whatever to organize or delight in these snacks that are simple.
While that is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it is very good food for thought. The stark reality is that will get your own creative juices flowing so that you may prepare excellent lunches for the own family without needing to do too horribly much heavy cooking at the practice.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chili's copycat cajun chicken pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare 1/2 box of penne noodles.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of butter, divided.
- Take 1 pt. of half-and-half.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/3 c. of plus 3 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan.
- Get 1 of diced tomato.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of sliced flat-leaf parsley.
Steps to make Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Cook penne according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and dust both sides with Cajun seasoning until thoroughly coated. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add chicken, cooking through completely, about 5 to 6 minutes for each side. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside..
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet, along with half-and-half, garlic powder, salt and pepper and 1/3 cup Parmesan. Stir until combined and remove from heat..
- Toss pasta in sauce and divide onto two plates (there will be some leftover). Slice chicken and place atop pasta. Sprinkle each with remaining Parmesan, diced tomatoes and parsley and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chili's copycat cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!