Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh). Assalam- o-Alikium this is Chef Ramish Rizwan ch from Baba Food RRC I hope everyone is fine by the grace of Allah almight. Beef Yakhni Pulao recipe is a special Pakistani rice pilaf that is made with beef, stock, and rice with garam masala. It's comfort food at its best!
For Yakhni (Stock): Beef mix boti ½ Kg. For Yakhni (Stock): In cooker,add beef mix boti,water,ginger garlic paste,onion,salt,bouquet garni (potli) and bring it to boil,cover and cook until meat is done. Beef yakhni pulao is wonderful pulao recipe in which rice cooked in beef stock.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, yakhni beef pulau (bangladesh). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Assalam- o-Alikium this is Chef Ramish Rizwan ch from Baba Food RRC I hope everyone is fine by the grace of Allah almight. Beef Yakhni Pulao recipe is a special Pakistani rice pilaf that is made with beef, stock, and rice with garam masala. It's comfort food at its best!
Before you leap to Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh), you might want to read this limited attention-grabbing healthful ideas about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not just a high priority in the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too people have forced learning to cook important in their own lives. This usually means that individuals often rely on foods and boxed blends instead of just taking your time and effort to prepare healthful meals to the families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we often add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into producing a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You may notice many thoughts in this article and the expectation is that these ideas won’t just enable you to get off to a great start for ending the lunch rut most of us look for ourselves in at a certain point or another but also to test new things all on your very own.
Take to sandwiches with various breads. Believe it or not, my kids love trying new issues. It’s a rare trait which is why I am extremely grateful. Believe me I know all too well how fortunate I am. Her favourite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian sweet rolls. We set the beef, cheese, mustard, and pickle inside her roster as though it were a bun and she is thrilled. You can replicate this on your oven for a couple minutes to get a rare sandwich cure. The cooking area is very minimal and you do not have to possess in depth knowledge of anything to prepare or enjoy those easy snacks. Other great bread notions involve croissants with ham and cheese or chicken salad, taco pitas (still another terrific popular in our household), and paninis (this works really well in the event you’ve got a George Foreman grill or perhaps a panini press).
While this is in no way the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it’s great food for thought. The hope is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you are able to prepare wonderful lunches for the family without having to perform too much heavy cooking through the approach.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yakhni beef pulau (bangladesh) using 44 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh):
- Make ready of Masala Bag.
- Get 2 TBS of Coriander.
- Take 1 TSP of Cumin.
- Get 1 TSP of Sweet Cumin.
- Get 1 TSP of Black Cumin.
- Make ready 5 of Cardamom.
- Make ready 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Take 3 of Cinnamon.
- Take 6 of Cloves.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Mace.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Take of Beef Stock (Beef Yakhni).
- Make ready 2.5 KG of Beef (Try to add some Bone as well).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Whole Onion.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Garlic Cloves.
- Make ready 1/2 of Ginger.
- Get 4 of Green Chili.
- Prepare Bag of Masala.
- Get 9 Cups of Water.
- Take of Rice Section.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Take 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Make ready 6 of Cloves.
- Make ready 4 of Cardamom.
- Get 3 of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 TSP of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Black Cumin.
- Take 2 TBS of Ginger Paste.
- Make ready 2 TBS of Garlic Paste.
- Get 1 Cup of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Take 1 TBS of Green Chilli Paste.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 TBS of Salt.
- Prepare of Cooked Meat.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sour Curd.
- Get 10 of Cashew nuts.
- Take 10 of Raisins.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chilies.
- Take 9 cup of Beef Stock (the Yakhni we made before).
- Make ready 1 cup of Tamarind juice (water+ Tamarind).
- Prepare 1 KG of Basmati Rice (Long aromatic rice) Soak the rice.
- Prepare of Mint Leaves, Almond Nuts, Green Chilies (For Garnishing).
On Eid-ul-Adha Pakistani people love to make it with fresh meat and it tastes really good when cooked with fresh meat. You can also make it with lamb/goat meat. I am giving here my mom's recipe of Beef Yakhni Pulao. Because beef gives Yakhni Pulao its real taste and aroma however it is also cooked with mutton and chicken. thank you kfoods.com for giving a very marvellous recipe for making yakhni pulau.
Instructions to make Yakhni Beef Pulau (Bangladesh):
- Prepare 'Masala Bag' by putting all the ingredients in the "Masala Bag" section into clean cotton is cloth and knot tightly..
- Add every ingredient from the "Beef Stock (Beef Yakhni)" section in a pressure cooker. Don't forget to put the 'Masala Bag' in it..
- Pressure Cook Till 6/7 whistles.
- Separate the meats from the stock (Yakhni).
- From the "Rice Section" take the first 13 ingredients which are ghee to salt cook for 2/3 Min and add 1 cup beef stock (Yakhni). Cook for 5 min in medium flame..
- Add cooked meat, sour curd, cashews, raisins and green chilies. And fry for 10 min..
- Add 8 cup beef stock and 1 cup Tamarind juice. Stir and let it boil.
- Add soaked rice to boiling stock and cook on high flame until the water almost dry's out..
- Garnish with Mint Leaves, Almond Nuts, Green Chilies and cover with pan lid..
- Put a heavy bottom pan(Tawa) under and cook for 30 min in low flame.
- Enjoy 🙂 and If you want to see the video, please visit my YouTube channel "Bengali Treats".
Beef yakhni p
ulao is a finger licking Pulao Recipe. It is an all time favorite rice recipe for Eid dawat. So make it and serve it with Green Chutney. بیف یخنی پلاؤ by Cooking wth Asifa. Mouth Watering and delicious tasty Beef Pulao by Kitchen With Amna a Step by Step Video Recipe by Amna Quick and Very Easy recipe with Spice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food yakhni beef pulau (bangladesh) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!