Hobo Pizza. Pizza is an artisan mobile pizzeria. We specialize in gourmet thin crust pizza, made to order, customized by you. Pizza is an artisan mobile pizzeria.
And oh, yes…a pie iron and a campfire! You can also add your favorite pizza toppings if you want – pepperoni, salami, pineapple and ham, peppers, onions, olives – whatever you like on pizza will work in this recipe as a topping! Prices are very reasonable, and it usually tastes OK.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hobo pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hobo Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hobo Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Pizza is an artisan mobile pizzeria. We specialize in gourmet thin crust pizza, made to order, customized by you. Pizza is an artisan mobile pizzeria.
Prior to deciding to jump to Hobo Pizza, you might want to look at this short fascinating wholesome suggestions about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking isn’t a top priority in the lives of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, far too individuals have made learning to cook a priority in their own lives. This usually means that individuals often exist on power foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the time to prepare healthful food for our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches whenever we usually add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into creating an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will notice many ideas in this guide and the expectation is that these ideas won’t only allow you to get off to a terrific start for finishing the lunch R-UT most of us seem to find ourselves in at any time or another but in addition to use new things all on your own.
Try sandwiches using unique breads. Surprisingly, my kids love trying new issues. It’s a rare attribute that I’m extremely grateful. Believe me I understand all too well how fortunate I am. Her favourite sandwich choice has become Hawaiian sweet rolls. We set the beef, mustard, cheese, and pickle inside her roll as if it were a bun and she is thrilled. You can replicate this on your oven for a couple minutes to get a infrequent sandwich treat. The cooking area is very minimal and you do not have to own in depth knowledge of anything to prepare or enjoy those simple treats. Other great bread ideas include croissants with cheese and ham or chicken salad, taco pitas (still another great favorite in our household), and paninis (this works extremely well when you’ve got a George Foreman grill or even a panini press).
While this is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s good food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare wonderful lunches for your family without the need to accomplish too much heavy cooking in the process.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hobo pizza using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hobo Pizza:
- Make ready of The Crust.
- Get 3 cups of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rye flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of semolina flour.
- Take 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of The Toppings.
- Get 1/2 cup of pizza sauce, warm.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peppers.
I find it a little on the greasy side, and their jumbo isn't as big as some other places around town. Not really a complaint per se, just something to take note. The best you can buy anywhere. And for deep dish, you don't have to drive to Chicago anymore!
Steps to make Hobo Pizza:
- Pour a cup of lukewarm water and add the sugar make sure it dissolves. Then the yeast, mix well. Let sit for 15-20 min..
- Mix all the flour in a large bowl along with the salt..
- Pour in yeast/water along with olive oil. Stir and then knead the dough until it is soft yet firm. Keep kneading for 15 min..
- Let dough rest and return to bowl. Cover with damp towel. Let rise for an hour or longer..
- After dough has risen and is ready. Roll out two equal halves. Each half of dough is enough for two medium sized thin crusts..
- Roll out dough on cutting board or table flat. Be sure to sprinkle flour beforehand..
- After dough is rolled out flat enough be sure to grease each side with olive oil so they don’t stick to the pizza pan..
- Spread pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Add all your toppings and sprinkle more mozzarella..
- Pop in the oven and bake at 425 degrees..
Deep dish pizza made with California crushed plum tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. OBO Pizza is truly one of a kind in Southern Maryland. Our pizzas start with the freshest ingredients and homemade recipes that you simply can't find anywhere else. The real secret to our authentic flavor comes from our old world wood stove cooking process which helps to seal in all of those wonderful smells and flavors. View the online menu of Hobo Mickeys Pizza and other restaurants in Madisonville, Kentucky.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hobo pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!