Sundried Tomato Bread. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, tomatoes and garlic. Spread over cut sides of bread. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
If you have been following my blog you will know that I love to bake with sourdough. Punch dough down and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic using a wooden spoon or with your hands. Form dough into a loaf and place on the prepared baking sheet.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sundried tomato bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, tomatoes and garlic. Spread over cut sides of bread. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
Sundried Tomato Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sundried Tomato Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you decide to leap to Sundried Tomato Bread, you may want to look at this limited appealing healthful recommendations about Wholesome Cooking Is Essential for Families
In regards to cooking healthful meals for our families, there’s obviously some level of dissention among the positions. The good thing is there are recipes which are very healthy but also the healthy nature of those recipes is somewhat disguised. What they do not know in these instances shouldn’t attract harm their manner (outside of allergies, which should not be discounted ).
Wholesome cooking is often difficult since most people don’t desire to spend time planning and preparing meals which our families will not eat. At exactly the same timewe need our families to be healthy so we feel pressured to learn new and improved methods of cooking well balanced meals for our family to love (and unfortunately in some situations scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight change; it’s a lifestyle change which should really be implemented one step at a time. You don’t need to get into your own kitchen and through out every small thing which you deem’unhealthy’ just work to not buy more of these items when they will have been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food prep and also you may quickly realize that you’ve made a vitally important phase in the procedure for integrating healthful cooking and eating customs in your house.
It’s those tiny steps that you take towards your aim of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter far more than any leap. Before you understand it that you will discover that you have greater energy and a much better understanding of overall health than you would have envisioned before changing your eating customs. If this is not sufficient to encourage you however, you may always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes after you lose a size or 2.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sundried tomato bread using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sundried Tomato Bread:
- Make ready 3 cups of strong bread flour or all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1-1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1large of egg, room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of lukewarm water + 1/4 cup (as per requirement).
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil (or oil from the sundried tomatoes bottle).
- Get 3 tbsp of Tangzhong Paste– flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Filling: sun dried tomatoes chopped.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese (provolone, Italian blend, or any melting.
- Make ready 6 of minced garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
Add the chopped herbs and easy bake yeast, then pour in the warm water. Mix together with your hands until the mixture combines to make a rough dough ball. Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. When chopped up and mixed with sweet dried basil in an airy, Italian-like loaf, it makes the perfect sandwich bread with yummy mozzarella or.
Steps to make Sundried Tomato Bread:
- For Tangzhong paste: Combine milk and flour in a saucepan. Cook the mixture on medium low heat stirring constantly till it forms a thick paste, about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Leave it aside to cool down a bit..
- Combine all the ingredients of the filling in a bowl and keep aside..
- For the dough– Combine flour, salt, yeast, and sugar in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer bowl..
- Blend milk and egg together. Add the milk mixture and tangzhong paste into the flour and run the mixer on low speed or mix with wooden spoon..
- Once the dough starts coming together, add the water. Mix well and keep the mixer running till the dough leaves the sides of the bowl. If necessary, add additional water little at a time to the dough for it to be little loose and soft..
- Transfer the dough to clean floured kitchen counter. Knead the dough with your palms away from you, fold and then repeat the stretching and kneading for 5-10 minutes till it's soft, elastic, and smooth..
- Place the dough in a well oiled big bowl and cover it with a clean kitchen napkin. Leave it in a warm place to rise for at least an hour..
- Punch the dough lightly to release all the air from the dough. Roll the dough in a big rectangle. Spread the filling evenly all over the dough except an inch from all sides..
- Prepare a loaf pan by greasing and dusting it with flour. Shake off excess flour. Roll the dough from the widest side and make a tight roll. Place the seam side on the bottom..
- Leaving about 1 to 2 inches from both ends, cut the dough in half. Twist the two sides and overlap them in a figure 8 fashion. Carefully place the bread in the prepared loaf pan. Cover with kitchen napkin again and let it rest for 30 minutes in a warm place again..
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 deg f. Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes or till the bread looks golden in colour..
- Remove from oven and leave it in the loaf pan to cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If bread after tapping on the bottom doesn't sound hollow, keep it in the oven for additional 5-10 minutes. Slice the bread only when it's completely cooled..
Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving. Note: Buy dry sun-dried tomatoes, which are usually sold in cellophane bags in food stores. Sun-Dried Tomato Olive Bread, a fast and easy Italian No Yeast Bread. A Delicious Bread which is Stuffed with Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes makes this the perfect Snack or Appetizer Olive Bread. For the topping: Use your fingertips to dimple the dough.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sundried tomato bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you
can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!