Wheat Flour Modak.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, wheat flour modak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wheat Flour Modak is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Wheat Flour Modak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to leap to Wheat Flour Modak, you may want to look at this small appealing wholesome tips about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not a top priority at the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In reality, much too people have left understanding how to cook important within their own lives. This usually means that individuals frequently rely on convenience foods and boxed blends instead of just taking the effort to prepare healthy meals to our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches whenever we usually add to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into making a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many thoughts in this report and the hope is that these thoughts will not just get you off to a wonderful start for ending the lunch R-UT all of us seem to find ourselves in at any time or another but in addition to try new things all on your very own.
To begin with, maybe not all excellent lunches need actual cooking as a way to prepare. Some of them are going to require the use of the microwave and some of them are going to need to be cooked or prepared beforehand and reheated. Your options are virtually limitless once you understand the creative concept that really must be inplace. You should also discover that a number of these thoughts are so simple you will wonder why on earth you haven’t ever looked at them. I hope that some of these ideas will end up main features within your own home.
While that is by no means the end all be guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it’s very good food for thought. The hope is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so you could prepare excellent lunches for the family without needing to do too horribly much heavy cooking in the practice.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook wheat flour modak using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wheat Flour Modak:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour (gehu Ka atta).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted desi ghee.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 pinch of cardamom power.
- Prepare As needed of dryfruits (cashew nuts and almond) chopped.
Instructions to make Wheat Flour Modak:
- In a kadai heat 1/2 cup of deshi ghee, then add wheat flour and roast till it turns golden brown in colour with nice aroma on low flame..
- Now add water in it and stirring continuously without any lumps. When water is absorbed, then add sugar, chopped cashew nuts, almond and cardamom power in it and mix it well..
- Keep stir it continuously on low flame till thick consistency and ghee starts to leave the sides of kadai. Switch off the heat and let it cool down..
- Grease the modak mould with little ghee, then make small balls from the mixture. Put a small ball in the mould and close it..
- Make modak and demould it. Wheat Flour Modak are ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food wheat flour modak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!